Pre-Employment Medical Examinations undertaken from one of our 8 directly owned clinics
Pre-Employment Medical Examinations undertaken from one of our 8 directly owned clinics, will always be conducted and lead by a fully qualified Medical Practitioner and/ or Specialist Occupational Physician.
The following components are conducted by our Doctors:
- Medical examination
- Collation of a comprehensive medical history
- Measurement of height, weight, vision, and blood pressure
- Analysis (urinalysis) of any drug and alcohol test results
- Musculoskeletal system examination (in addition to musculoskeletal testing)
- Additional medical questionnaires (e.g. fatigue management, heat stress)
- Retrieval of further information from patient’s medical providers where required.