Minor Surgical Capabilities
- Wound care, cleaning, dressing and dis-infecting
- Splinting, bracing or bandaging of joint/ muscle / tendon trauma
- Removal of foreign body in eye
- Bandaging and bracing of sprains and strains
- Suturing, surgical stapling or stitching of cuts and lacerations
- Treatment of minor burns… and more
Injury Rehabilitation (In-House)
As Mt Hawthorn Medical Centre is a fully integrative medical hub, clients have the option of utilising our extended range of in-house services for added reliability and efficiency – as recommended by our treating Doctors.
Where preferred, clients may also opt to utilise other providers ‘external’ to Mt Hawthorn Medical Centre should prior service agreements exist.
Our range of in-house rehabilitative treatment is ever-expanding, however presently includes the following:
- Pilates based Exercise Rehabilitation
- Gym-based Exercise Rehabilitation
- Psychological counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy