PLEASE NOTE FROM THE 1ST OF APRIL 2021 OUR PRACTICE FEES WILL BE INCREASING AS BELOW:
|Old Fee||New Fee||Rebate||Out of Pocket|
HEALTH CARE CARD HOLDERS WILL BE CHARGED A SMALL GAP ON CONSULTATIONS AS PER BELOW:
|New Fee||Rebate||Out of Pocket|
Full payment is required on the day of service. You can claim your rebate through Medicare.
We bulk bill for patients:
- Under 16
- Pension card holders
- All doctors have the right to choose their patients billing and can alter the practice policy at their discretion.
- Dr Julie Manasseh will only privately bill between 4.15pm and 5.30pm.
- Dr Ashmita Adhikari will only privately bill on Saturdays.
- Dr Jane Ralls does not bulk bill pension card holders.
- Dr Thambiran is a private billing doctor. A discounted fee applies for children under 16 years old and Health Care Card Holders. People over 65 years old with Pension Cards are bulk-billed
- Health Care Card holders are offered a discounted rate, or concession at the individual doctors discretion. Please ensure you present your current Medicare and Concession cards when you arrive for each consultation.