|Level A||0 – 5mins||$40.00||$17.75|
|Level B||5 – 20mins||$80.00||$38.75|
|Level C||20 – 40mins||$125.00||$75.05|
|Level D||Over 40mins||$170.00||$110.50|
PLEASE NOTE FROM THE 1ST APRIL OUR PRACTICE FEES WILL BE INCREASING AS BELOW:
|Old Fee||New Fee||Rebate||Out of Pocket|
HEALTH CARE CARD HOLDERS WILL BE CHARGED A SMALL GAP ON CONSULTATIONS AS BELOW:
|New Fee||Rebate||Out of Pocket|
Full payment is required on the day of service. You can claim your rebate through Medicare.
We bulk bill for patients:
- Under 16
- Pension card holders
- All doctors have the right to choose their patients billing and can alter the practice policy at their discretion.
- Dr Julie Manasseh will only Privately bill between 4.15pm and 5.30pm.
- Dr Ashmita Adhikari will only Pivately bill on Saturdays.
- Dr Jane Ralls does not bulk bill pension card holders.
- Health Care Card holders are offered a discounted rate, or concession at the individual doctors discretion. Please ensure you present your current Medicare and Concession cards when you arrive for each consultation.